[802SEC] Updated Description/Purpose for STDS-802-SEC listserv list.

Greetings,
    Many of you have been on this email list for a very long time.  With the Requirements of GDPR going into effect on 25th May 2018, I wanted to remind you of the purpose of this reflector, and if you do not wish to remain on this reflector, please follow the instructions below for removing yourself.

If you want to be removed and are unable to follow the instructions below, please send me an email privately, and I can assist in removing you from the list.

STDS-802-EC Description/Purpose:
Primarily for the members of the IEEE 802 Executive Committee (EC), this list is open to
members of 802.  This list is used for IEEE 802 EC business and discussions.
Plenary Meeting announcements, or announcements that are of importance for all IEEE 802 Members including receiving event information and registration reminder emails are sent on this list for the EC Members to share with their respective Working Groups (WG).

Regards,
Jon
802 Executive Secretary

Jon Rosdahl                 Engineer, Senior Staff
office: 801-492-4023      Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
cell:   801-376-6435      10871 North 5750 West
                                   Highland, UT 84003

A Job is only necessary to eat!

A Family is necessary to be happy!!