Re: [802SEC] PAR Development

Jodi

ICCom's Operational Manual is not listed as a superior document to our P&P.

In our approve P&P, the only superior documents are:

New York State Not-for-Profit Corporation Law
IEEE Certificate of Incorporation
IEEE ConstitutionIEEE Bylaws
IEEE Policies
IEEE Board of Directors Resolutions
IEEE Standards Association (IEEE-SA) Operations Manual
IEEE-SA Board of Governors Resolutions
IEEE-SA Standards Board Bylaws
IEEE-SA Standards Board Operations Manual
IEEE-SA Standards Board Resolutions

I am unaware of any superior document that prevents us from adopting a more limited role for an ICAID.

James Gilb